PlurkUnlimited Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Forum for Plurk Enthusiasts

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks!

Go down 
+2
blithe_missy
- joychristian -
6 posters
AuthorMessage
- joychristian -
PU Holic
- joychristian -

Male
Number of posts : 671
Job/hobbies : texting, foruming, plurking.. editing images, and making FS Layouts, chatting..
User Points :
Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! Right_bar_bleue

Referrer : PlurkUnlimited
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! Empty
PostSubject: Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks!   Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:44 pm

This topic came from PlurkLayouts

PlurkLayouts wrote:
Most users of Plurk do a few things, one of them is to worry about their Karma and more importantly - how to maintain it. It can be a full time job, especially if you’re aiming for the highest mountain - 90 Karma or so.

During my time on Plurk, I’ve toyed with Karma and the ways I can maintain it without living on Plurk. I feel I’ve cracked the secret and I haven’t seen that annoying down arrow beside my Karma score for quite a long time.

Karma tricks I, Olivia Bell keep in mind:-

* Plurk Intervals. Plurk Karma is updated six times in 24-hours. Updates happen at approximately 12:05 am, 4:05 am, 8:05 am, 12:05 pm, 4:05 pm, and 8:05 pm (all times are Universal time). Although these do change depending on daylight saving and standard time.

* Plurk Intervals are fantastic when you’re aware of them. The reason being is, all you need to do is Plurk once between each interval, or most intervals and your karma will not decrease and continue to maintain itself and rise every time karma is updated.

* Respond to Plurks (your own or others) per interval. Just like Plurking once per interval, responding - if only once will help you maintain your karma increase.

* Recently the A-Team have updated the karma system so that even if you don’t Plurk between every interval your karma won’t decrease, but it also won’t increase as much when karma is updated. Tip: you can not Plurk for 12-hours and your karma will not decrease, but will also not increase as much if at all.

* Your Plurks must have at least one response from your friends or fans (or even those who are neither).

* Respond properly. Although your responses don’t bother the karma system, if your responses frustrate other users they may un-friend you, and this will decrease your karma.

* Invite, invite, invite. If you invite friends and they join Plurk, this will maintain your karma and also increase it.

* Most people Plurk on the computer. However, you can also Plurk via your Mobile - this may not always be an option, but in the past I’ve found it to be immensely useful when I’m away for a long period of time and want to maintain my karma.

Well, as far as I can see, as long as you plurk even once a day, your karma won't decrease, although it will not increase also as high as those who pLurks frequently. We need not to pLurk every singLe action that we do, aLL we need to do is just to pLurk the thing that we reaLLy want to share to others. Hope these tricks will help us all a lot!
beer
Back to top Go down
http://www.plurk.com/jogzzkie
blithe_missy
PU Noobie
blithe_missy

Female
Number of posts : 7
User Points :
Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks!   Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:10 pm

thanks for sharing these infos Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.plurk.com/lux_aimee
m0lecule
PU Loyalist
m0lecule

Female
Number of posts : 345
User Points :
Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Referrer: none

PostSubject: Re: Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks!   Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:59 pm

thanks for sharing this one jogz. Smile
Back to top Go down
- joychristian -
PU Holic
- joychristian -

Male
Job/hobbies : texting, foruming, plurking.. editing images, and making FS Layouts, chatting..
User Points :
Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks!   Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:48 pm

you're weLcome ate!
ayan lagi ko na inaabangan ang oras ng pagtaas hahaha..
Back to top Go down
m0lecule
PU Loyalist
m0lecule

Female
Number of posts : 345
User Points :
Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks!   Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:34 pm

ako nga din e, buti nga tumaas na ulit karma ko. xD
Back to top Go down
- joychristian -
PU Holic
- joychristian -

Male
User Points :

PostSubject: Re: Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks!   Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:48 pm

hehe.. pg time na ng pagtaas plurk ako tas reply sa iba hehehe
Back to top Go down
Kimeh
PU Supervising Team
Kimeh

Male
Number of posts : 106
User Points :
Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! Right_bar_bleue

Referrer : -
Forum Badge : Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! 2m7f2b8
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks!   Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:43 am

Haha. Wink
I've been looking for this for a long time na sa Google. Thanks for sharring. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://kimeh.net
ieyelxbum
PU Noobie
ieyelxbum

Female
Number of posts : 51
Job/hobbies : Web encoding and designing.
User Points :
Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! Right_bar_bleue

Referrer : plurk friend.
Forum Badge : Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! Nzhu1d
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks!   Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:34 pm

Thanks for the share.
Back to top Go down
http://irrevocably.net
cham
PU Mates
cham

Female
Number of posts : 190
Job/hobbies : Making graphics,webdesigning(as if!),blogging, plurking and foruming
User Points :

Referrer : -joychristian-
Forum Badge : Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! Nzhu1d
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks!   Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:26 pm

i love it!! very helpful! thanks foe sharing!~
Back to top Go down
http://cham.indisguise.cn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks!   Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks! Empty

Back to top Go down

Boost your Karmas Up - The Tricks!
Page 1 of 1